Welcome to Leyton swimming club
We are a small competitive swim club which aims to let children and adults realise their full potential as a swimmer whilst developing teamwork, self-discipline, self-esteem and sportsmanship. We have members that swim in all levels from learn to swim right up to regional standard and we’re affiliated to the A.S.A
We’re a happy, family club and we pride ourselves on being able to offer swimming to as many people as possible at the lowest possible price thanks to our qualified teachers, coaches and helpers who work for free on a voluntary basis.
We are current East London Mini League and North London Graded League Champions.
If you are interested in the idea of joining, but have a few questions, they might be answered here.
You can find out information about paying monthly by standing order here
We train on three days in two locations. Each session is designed to suit different ages/abilities.
At Sylvestrian Leisure Centre
- Tuesday 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm – All Squads, Adult / Masters
- Wednesday 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm – All Squads, Younger Swimmers and Learn To Swim
At Leytonstone Leisure Centre
- Friday from 7.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- Session 1 – 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm – Younger, 11 and under, squad swimmers
- Session 2 – 8.00 pm to 8.30 pm – Starts and turns for all swimmers, 90 min training for squad swimmers
- Session 3 – 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm – Older, 12 and over, squad swimmers