We are a small competitive swim club which aims to let children and adults realise their full potential as a swimmer whilst developing teamwork, self-discipline, self-esteem and sportsmanship. We have members that swim in all levels from learn to swim right up to regional standard and we’re affiliated to the A.S.A
We’re a happy, family club and we pride ourselves on being able to offer swimming to as many people as possible at the lowest possible price thanks to our qualified teachers, coaches and helpers who work for free on a voluntary basis.
We are current East London Mini League and North London Graded League Champions.
If you are interested in the idea of joining, but have a few questions, they might be answered here.
You can find out information about paying monthly by standing order here
|Order your personalised Leyton Swimming Club shirt here|
We train on three days in two locations. Each session is designed to suit different ages/abilities.
At Sylvestrian Leisure Centre
- Tuesday 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm – All Squads, Improvers, Adult and Masters
- Wednesday 8.00 pm to 9.00 pm – All Squads only
At Leytonstone Leisure Centre
- Friday from 7.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- Session 1 – 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm – Younger swimmers, 11-and-under squad and pre squad swimmers
- Session 2 – 8.00 pm to 8.30 pm – Starts and turns for all swimmers – 90 minutes training for Squad swimmers only
- Session 3 – 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm – Older swimmers, 12-and-over Squad swimmers
- Learn To Swim in the small pool – 8.00 pm to 8.30 pm