For more information about Leyton Swimming club, please contact one of the committee members, who’s details can be found below.
- Chair – Paul Golightly –
- Secretary – Jo Young –
- Treasurer – Ian McMullan –
- Team Manager – Paul Norris – email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Andy White –
- Coach – Alan Hawkins – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welfare Officer – Anne White – email@example.com
Leyton Swimming Club is affiliated to the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA). All competitions and teaching is in accordance with ASA Laws and guidelines.
The Committee and the AGM
The Committee decide club policy. Meetings are held every 2 to 3 months.
The Annual General Meeting is held yearly in March, April or May and vote in a new Committee All parents and swimmers are welcome to attend and be elected.